Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I Feel It Here In My Brain!

You feel it in your head; right in that part they call the frontal lobe. It is no coincidence that you feel it there. According to Wikipedia, this is the part of the brain that controls things such as impulses, language, memory, motor function, judgment, problem solving, sexual behavior, socialization and spontaneity.


There are times that I feel like trying to compress that area for some reason just like one would squeeze or stretch a leg muscles to relieve tension. I sometimes think that by doing that, I can relax the tension in there and in my life. I shut my eyes as tight as I possibly can, scrunch up my face and then relax. Does it work? I really don’t think so but what else can I do when I feel like this?


I hate feeling like this. I am not really sure what “this” is. I suppose that with all the stress that is in my life, I need some physical way out. I am looking for temporary measures and therefore suicide is definitely not the answer and never will be. The way I figure it, if I am so stressed out, I should stay alive and experience the logical consequences of the binds that I get myself into. At least pain keeps you awake and feeling alive which is exactly what I want to do in the first place!

I have no doubt that one day the pain will end and the feelings that cause me to scrunch up my face to relieve the frontal lobe will disappear and then I can experience the joys of a stress free life without the wrinkles in my forehead!


Yah right!

No comments: